We perform our productions at the Hoghton Village Hall (Post Code: PR5 0SG), on the A675 Preston to Blackburn Road adjacent
to the Boars Head Public House, half a mile from Hoghton Tower.
Travelling from the North:
- Using the M6 south, exit at Junction 30 onto the M61. Exit the M61 Junction 9 onto the M65 East signed Blackburn
- In approximately 4 miles exit the M65 at Junction 3 and take the first exit from the roundabout onto the A675 (Bolton
- In three quarters of a mile, at the T junction, turn left onto the A675. After approximately three quarters of a mile you will pass the
approach drive to Hoghton Tower on your right.
- In less than half a mile you will reach Hoghton Village Hall on your left. There is quite a large car park (unpaved) in the
- Adjacent to the hall is the Boar's Head Public House, which also has a car park which may be used for overflow purposes if
Travelling from the South:
Using the M6 North, exit at Junction 29 and join the M65 East signed Blackburn. Continue on the M65 and exit at Junction 3 and continue
as from para 2 above.
Travelling from the East:
Using the M65, exit at Junction 3 and take the fourth exit off the roundabout onto the A675 and continue as from para 2
The Village Hall has a licensed bar.
In the past, we have gone "On Tour" showcasing our talent at venues such as the Preston
Playhouse, Brindle Community Hall, Samlesbury Hall and even Hoghton Towers!